Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Welcome!


It is a regular day in my world, up early with the family - getting everyone off to work and school and then feeding all the animals and finally giving myself the once over in the mirror before heading out to my small, but satisfying work place.

I think about you out in blogland, sitting here reading these words and wonder if you are having the same kind of morning.

Once upon a time I wrote a little blog called Happy In The Moment! Maybe you stumbled upon it through the blogsphere or facebook or as a link on someone else's blog.  It was fun, I enjoyed it - I started it when my daughter was three. Faithfully, every afternoon as she napped, I would sit and write. It was therapy, it was fun, it was a scrapbook of my life and as time passed, it became just something I USED to do.

My daughter is now eleven. I haven't blogged for a very long time. So long, in fact, that I had to ask Google for my password. Google was gracious and allowed me back in ....but instead of just writing a post on my old blog...I felt the need for a fresh start!

So, WELCOME!  Glad you are here...I hope you will be entertained, I hope you will be inspired, and I hope you will come back.

YOU - are always WELCOME!

2 comments: